Contact Form

 

Lamb Roast Dinner

DSC_1372

I think it turned out rather gorgeous, huh? The lamb roast gave me a bit of trouble...the thermometer was acting a bit wack...but even so I managed to cook it perfectly rosy and super juicy with a little feel and a lot of rest after cooking. I prepared the lamb by cutting slits and inserting garlic clove halves and lots of fresh thyme as well as drizzled over some olive oil. I suggest roasting at oven temp 200c till inner temperature reaches 60c and then let rest at least 15 minutes before carving.

With the roast I served extra large roasted potato wedges, roasted red onion also cut into wedges, boiled beets, fresh fig halves, feta cut into cubes and dressed in olive oil and fresh thyme, and a huge lemon wedge. Looks really nice on the plate...if I do say so myself.

If you would like to see more photos please visit Johan's Flickr.

Enjoy!
Kristina and Johan

Total comment

Author

Unknown

1  comments

Cancel Reply