Contact Form

 

Chocolate Chunk Cookies


DSC_1375, originally uploaded by swoop_aeg.

I baked these yummy cookies the other day to cheer up Johan...(it worked of course!)

Here is my quick easy cookie recipe for chewy chocolate chunk cookies:

Oven @ 375 F / 200c
Recipe for about 18 2 inch cookies:

1 stick butter at rooms temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 cup flour
100g chocolate bar smashed into chunks
(for these I used half and half dark and milk by Marabou instead of baking block chocolate...I love how they melt into the cookies and are extra sweet.)

I mixed together the ingredients in the order listed to make a yummy ball of dough with my hands. Fun and messy!

Roll into 1 tsp round balls and place on baking sheet with parchment paper about 2 inches apart. (they melt and expand quite a bit)

Bake until edges turn a golden color. Approx. 10 minutes.

They are super super delicious fresh from the oven and even the next day if you store them in an airtight container...if they aren't eaten up by then.

Enjoy!
Kristina


DSC_1373

Total comment

Author

Unknown

0   comments

Cancel Reply